Whether you are considering buying, or selling a home, one of your first, and often, most important decisions, is selecting the best agent, to represent you. Buyers can either use an agent, as a Buyer Representative (or Buyer’s Agent), while homeowners will create a relationship, with a Listing Agent. The first decision is to avoid, what is often the trap, of trying to go – it – alone, and attempt to sell, as a FSBO (For Sale By Owner). While you can do so, remember, you are not a real estate professional, do not possess the many resources and networks, and statistically, will generally have less luck/ success. While a homeowner might believe he will save on commissions by trying to sell it by himself, in most instances, buyers have few, if any benefits, from not using the services of a real estate agent. A REALTOR (R) belongs to the National Association of Realtors, as well as his state and local associations, which insist upon a higher Code of Ethics, and provide Multiple Listing Services, which create far more exposure to your property.
1. Real estate professional; reasonable: Seek an agent who exhibits the highest degree of professionalism, integrity and ethics. Listen carefully to the ideas, and ask yourself if it is a reasonable approach.
2. Experience; ethics: Realtors emphasize experience and expertise, and the associations, generally provide an opportunity for agents, to network productively, share ideas, and become better! Ethics must be far more than mere rhetoric, and sometimes requires some teeth, and the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Realtors, clearly spells – out, what is, or is not, ethical!
3. Agency; attention: Every potential buyer must be informed, upfront, who the agent represents. Is he a Buyers or Sellers Agent? While both should provide honorable, legal, ethical service, a Buyers Agent will pay more attention to the buyer, because he has a client relationship, with him!
4. Listen; learn: Real estate, and individual markets are constantly changing, and/ or evolving. An experienced agent will listen to his client/ customer, and learn the needs, goals, and capabilities (financially), so as to be able to make the best recommendations. While individual states often regulate Continuing Education, Realtors have access to all the courses and facilities of the national, state and local organizations.
5. Timely; taxes; themes; technology: What impact might real estate taxes have on the saleability of a particular house? Can they be grieved? Does the agent do things in a timely, well – considered manner? It’s no longer your Mama’s Real Estate Business, which means, seek an agent who is tech – savvy, and uses technologies, to best serve your needs. Realtors are exposed to the latest and greatest technologies, on a constant basis!
6. Options; organized: Doesn’t it make sense, to keep your maximum number of options, open and available? Wouldn’t you prefer using someone, who is prepared, ready and organized?
7. Reality/ real world; representation; real estate: Seek agents who will focus their representation on you, and your best interests, using the best techniques, contacts, etc, to get the job done! Real estate, and the transactions needed, are often complicated and/ or confusing to the lay – man, and thus, use a Realtor, who has a firm grip on reality, and the real world!
The objective of most homeowners is to sell their home at the best possible, available price, in the shortest period of time, and with a minimum of hassle! Buyers want to find a home which meets their needs, that they would enjoy living in, and they can afford. Doesn’t it make sense to take advantage of the services of a REALTOR, to help you reach your goals?
Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Der Immoblienmakler für Heidelberg Mannheim und Karlsruhe
Wir verkaufen für Verkäufer zu 100% kostenfrei
Schnell, zuverlässig und zum Höchstpreis
Source by Richard Brody